Calendar 2023

A whole year of joy!

Photo calendars provide a whole year of joy in the office, garage or workshop. Forget about everyday life for a moment and do something good for your eyes!

Men react strongly to key visual stimuli. But only 1% of us have a photographic memory. With my calendar, I help the other 99% to recall female beauty again and again.

Eye catcher for twelve months

With my calendar highlights for the coming year, January through December 2023 are already figuratively in the bag.

My 2023 calendar is for all who are young at heart. For all who love aesthetics. And for all those who can never get enough of beautiful women. But above all it is one thing: an ode to women!

2023 with new images

After two years of pandemic, I am happy to finally present a calendar with completely newly photographed motifs.
As every year, this edition is limited to 100 copies — available while stocks last.

Order now

You can order the “2023” calendar from now. It costs 25 € plus shipping (Belgium 6,90 €, EU 16,90 €, Switzerland/UK 29,90 €, Worldwide 49,90 €).

Give yourself or others a treat by ordering my calendar.

  • DIN A3 Calendar: 11.6 x 16.5 ” (29.7 x 42 cm), portrait format
  • 300g/m2, silk mat print
  • Metal spiral binding with hanger
  • 13 color photographs, English calendar
  • Ad-free, no logo, no URL
  • Neutral and sturdy packing
  • Edition limited to 100 copies, hand signed
  • Selling price: 25 € plus shipping

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies.